What is your warranty policy?
Our warranty policy is 30 days unless otherwise stated and begins the day your order arrives.
Can you ship to my country?
Currently, we do ship worldwide. If you place an order and there is an issue with your address not being picked up as shippable, you will be contacted by customer support and the issue will be resolved.
When will my order ship?
Your order will ship according to our Shipping Policy. You will receive a shipping update to your email, including the tracking link as well as continued updates until it reaches your door.
When will my order arrive?
Our current average for orders arriving is around 8 to 10 business days for the USA and up to 20 to 45 business days for the rest of the world, but typically sooner.
Where is my order?
- If your order is within our stated processing times and you have not received a tracking link, your item is still being processed at our warehouse and getting ready for shipping
- If your order is outside of our stated processing times and you have not received a tracking link, please check your email on file for any updates from our team. If nothing is found, please contact us immediately.
- If you have received a tracking link and still have the same question, please make sure to look for updates on the tracking emails provided to you for up to date information on the location of your item
- Last, following up with the courier for additional information once shipped is a great way to receive further information.
- If a problem is found, please contact us for further guidance.
Why hasn’t my order shipped?
If you’re concerned why your order hasn’t shipped yet, there’s a few things you can do to find out why. Follow the advice below depending on your situation.
- Double check the shipping policy to see if you are still within the average shipping times for your location
- There may be an error with your address you’ve entered. It’s worth double checking it as well as your email as our agents try to reach out for known address problems
- If you ordered to a PO Box, depending on the item ordered, it may be too large to deliver to that location
- Make sure that you include your postal code. We are unable to ship orders without one
Why did I get a notice that my shipment was canceled?
- There are rare instances where certain items are oversold due to system errors. If this occurs and you receive a cancellation notice, we will reach out to you regarding this issue within 48 to 72 hours.
- The warehouse may have needed to use a different courier than originally planned. This will result in your order appearing as “canceled”, but you will receive an email with an updated tracking link in 72 hours or sooner.
How can I cancel my order?
- Cancellation requests must be made before the order is fulfilled to prevent complications
- Due to the speed of shipping, you are advised to contact us immediately with any of these requests along with the reason for cancellation
- If the order has been shipped, you can refuse the order upon delivery and the courier will return the shipment to our warehouse
- Return shipments are processed and inspected by our warehouse staff for quality control purposes, so please allow for 3 business days after the stated delivery for your return to post
- Please read more on our return and refund policy.
My order arrived damaged. What should I do?
- Please take the time to read the return and refund policy.
- Before contacting Customer Support, please take 4 photos of the damaged or defective item, take a photo of the packing slip, and any other information
- Send your inquiry with the order number and "DEFECT/DAMAGE" in the title so we can quickly locate
- Please allow up to 24 hours for a reply from a support agent
- You may be asked further information to allow for a more swift resolution
Can I exchange my order for something else?
To be eligible for an exchange, your order must be in unused condition, within warranty, and returned to our warehouse.
How do I get a refund?
Refunds must be processed by our support team. Please see our Return and Refund Policy for more extensive details.
How does the customs process work?
Every country is different with their specific customs agency’s protocol. As stated in the shipping policy, your order may be held in customs in order to go through a legal checkpoint as it pertains to your country. Therefore, we cannot provide any concrete information and it is best to contact your local customs agency for better timeline estimates.
How can I add a discount code?
At checkout, type your code in the promo box to receive your discount.
Can I use a discount code once it expires?
Unfortunately, once a discount code is used or it expires, we cannot reactivate it for you.
Why didn't my item come with a stand?
If it was not stated in the "specs" section of the product page, you should not anticipate a sword stand. If it was stated in the "specs" section of the product page, please reach out to us with your order number and a photo of the packing slip.
Can I sharpen my dull product?
We do not encourage altering any dull swords, in fact, we strongly advise against it. Please refrain from doing so in order to uphold your 30 day warranty and for your own safety.
Do I need to clean my sword?
We strongly suggest cleaning your products, both dull AND sharpened, with our Katana Cleaning Kit. Please see this video for an in depth guide!
How often should I clean my sword?
For general upkeep on display swords, cleaning once a month is recommended for maximum results. For more heavily used swords, please clean as needed to ensure maximum quality.